Rough Country Front Strut N3 Loaded Pair F-150 2014-2023
- For Stock or Lifted F-150s
- Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Improves Traction/Handling
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
Pair of Rough Country N3 Loaded Front Struts for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 F-150s.
A leak-proof piston and massive bore comprise the pair of N3 Loaded Front Struts from Rough Country. The specially formulated strut oil is nitrogen-charged for N3 Loaded series performance that offers variable dampening. This velocity sensitive valving will retain the factory-smooth riding you've known while also improving your tire traction. The bolt-on N3 Strut is available for stock ride height 2014-2023 F-150s or 4-inch and 6-inch lifted 2014-2023 F-150s. A pre-installed coil spring is included to bolt the struts into suspension without a complete strut disassembly.
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-On Installation with Pre-Loaded Coil
- Retains Factory Smooth Handling and Ride w/ Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Nitrogen Gas Charged to Reduce Shock Oil Aeration
- Improved Tire Traction to Increase Performance Stability
- Leak-Proof Piston Seal with Special Formulated Low Friction Shock Oil
- Massive 1-3/8" Bore with Hardened Chromed Piston Rod
- Available for Stock Height F-150s or 4" & 6" Lifted F-150s (select in drop-down menu)
- The Rough Country N2 Loaded Front Struts do NOT fit F-150 Raptor models.
- Rough Country N3 Lifted Struts are designed to replace strut spacers from pre-existing lifted F-150s and cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.