Rough Country Strut Leveling 2" Kit With N3 Rear Shocks Ford F150 2014-2020
- Does NOT Fit Raptor Models
- Increases Ground Clearance
- Kit Withstands the Elements
- Bolt-On Installation
Rough Country 2" Strut Leveling Kit with N3 Rear Shocks for all 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Ford F150s.
If the front end of your 2014-2020 Ford F150 is not level with its rear end, then you need something to fix that. Give your truck the “pickup” that it needs with this Rough Country 2" Strut Leveling Kit with N3 Rear Shocks (50006) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Built from heavy-duty proprietary composite material
- Will never rust or succumb to the elements
- Comes with a set of rear blocks
This 2" Strut Leveling Kit with N3 Rear Shocks (50006) made by Rough Country uses a basic bolt-on installation and enhances strength and style to your non-Raptor truck! Once it is installed, it delivers two (2) inches of lift, allowing enough height for up to 33” tires. It will also rid your truck of that nose-down look and level your truck’s front with its rear end. It is built from heavy-duty proprietary composite materials, so it resists damaged and rusting as a result of exposure to weather or other elements.
This strut leveling kit (50006) features a driver and passenger side pattern that permits clearance between the upper control arm and the strut, allowing you to install it without risky guesswork. Installation requires no disassembly of the factory strut and is completely bolt-on for your convenience. It installs easily using basic tools and can be done in your own garage! This leveling kit (50006) includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
Please Note: Does NOT fit Raptor models.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning