Roush TVS Supercharger Kit Phase 2 750HP GT 2018-2021
- 750 HP / 670 TQ
- Reliable Streetable Power
- Complete Kit With Tune
- Made in the USA
Roush 750HP Phase 2 TVS Supercharger Kit for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 GT Mustangs.
Roush is renowned in the Mustang aftermarket for uncompromising performance. For your 2018-2021 S550 GT, Roush pumps the Coyote V8 up to 750 horsepower and 670 torque with their Stage Two Supercharger Kit! The Stage 2 Kit (422184) doesn’t just boost your 5.0L to outrageous limits, but does it with engine life in mind, all while carrying a CARB approval number (E.O. #D-418-33) and being legal in all 50 States!
Features and Benefits:
- 50-State Legal
- Produces 750 Horsepower and 670 lb-ft of Torque
- Engineered for Durability with Large Bearings and Timing Gears
- All-Aluminum, High-Efficiency Intercooler and High-Capacity Full-Face Radiator
- High performance, Ultra-Reliable Engine Calibration Included (Can be downloaded using Roush RDT software)
- Includes All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Includes 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (when properly installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician)
- Made in the USA
750 reliable, street-drivable horsepower… what a time to be alive! Roush includes a high-capacity low temperature radiator that provides increased cooling capability and works with Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for greater power output. The larger LTR and upgraded calibration work in harmony to improve cooling and optimize performance, giving drivers extra laps at the track and a gain of 290 horsepower over the stock engine. Put your foot to the floor and hold on – and forget all about what’s in your rear view mirror.
- This kit is NOT compatible with the Mach 1 or BULLITT edition Mustangs.
- This Kit and the included Roush Calibration are NOT compatible with any 2018-2021 5.0L Mustang meant for distribution outside of North America that are designed to meet Euro 6.2 emission standards.
- 5W50 oil is required after installation.
- The use of fuel additives (i.e. octane boosters) is NOT recommended.
- Calibration is optimized for 93 Octane Fuel but it is also compatible with Premium fuel (91 octane or higher). Premium and/or 93 Octane Fuel is required to prevent “spark-knock” or detonation under certain operating conditions.
- Operating your engine without the Roush PCM recalibration will result in engine damage or failure and will void your warranty.
- See P/N: 422270 for the Roush Max Cooling Upgrade Kit for 2018-2021 GT Mustangs Equipped with a Roush Supercharger (NOT Included).
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-418-34)
Advanced skill is required for this installation.