Rugged Ridge Traction Recovery Kit With Traction Boards And Tri-Fold Shovel
Rugged Ridge Traction Recovery Kit with Traction Boards and a Tri-Fold Shovel.
Whether you’re on the road or off-roading with buddies, chances are you’ve encountered a situation where your rig is stuck in the mud, snow or sand. And the best way to get out of those types of situations is with this Rugged Ridge Traction Recovery Kit with Traction Boards and a Tri-Fold Shovel from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Aggressive Design Gives Traction on Sand, Snow, Mud and More
- Built-In Cleats Deliver Traction When and Where It’s Most Needed
- Cast in Bright Color for Maximum Visibility
- Engineered to Withstand Up to 20,000 Lbs.
- Includes Heavy-Duty Reinforced Nylon Traction Boards: Portable, Lightweight and Delivers Essential Grip on Slickest of Surfaces
- Paired with Handy Tri-Fold Shovel for Easy Placement
- Useful in Variety of On- and Off-Road Recovery Scenarios
This Rugged Ridge (15104.46) Traction Recovery Kit features an ultra-aggressive design that will give your pick-up, Jeep or rig the traction it needs on sand, snow, mud and more! The included traction boards feature built-in cleats that deliver traction when and where it’s needed, and they are cast in a bright color so they’re easier to see. These traction boards are made of reinforced nylon, so you can rest assured they’re lightweight and portable and will deliver the grip you need on even the slickest of surfaces! This kit also includes a handy tri-fold shovel that you can use for easier traction board placement.
Order a Rugged Ridge (15104.46) Traction Recovery Kit with Traction Boards and a Tri-Fold Shovel from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-150 years:
This product will fit the following Gladiator years:
This product will fit the following Ranger years:
This product will fit the following Super Duty years:
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: