Scott Drake Exhaust Tip Concours Pair Mach 1 1970
- Quality Mach 1 Reproductions
- Direct-Fit Replacements
- Fits Driver & Passenger Sides
- Sold As A Pair
Pair of Scott Drake Concours Exhaust Tips for all 1970 Mach 1 Mustangs.
Exhast tips in bad condition just look bad and replacing them is so easy. Maybe you just want to do a restomod upgrade for your 1967-1970 Mustang with a GT rear valance? CJ Pony Parts has an aftermarket pair of Scott Drake D0ZZ-5255-A Concours Exhaust Tips modeled after the 1970 Mach 1 Mustang’s design. Keep concours correct with these brand-new, shiny exhaust tips. This could be a good way to freshen up the exterior of your 1970 Mach 1 Mustang. Nothing looks better than a fresh, clean, chrome finish. Get your own pair today via CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, exact, Scott Drake reproduction of the original 1970 Mach 1 exhaust tip design
- Includes (2) high-polished, steel, chrome-finished concours exhaust tips
- Pipes are 11-inches long with a 4-inch exit opening
- Improves flow and helps eliminate back pressure
- Easily installed on existing systems (up to 2-1/4-inch pipes)
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Sold as a direct-fit replacement for a 1970 Mach 1, or a restomod upgrade for all 1967-1970 Mustangs with a GT rear valance.
These high-polished, steel, chrome-finished, concours exhaust tips are sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side. The pipes are 11-inches long with a 4-inch exit opening. This Pair of Scott Drake Concours Exhaust Tips are an exact reproduction of the 1970 Mach 1 Mustang’s exhaust tip design, including the concours rolled tip like the original OEM version. They improve the flow and help eliminate back pressure.
They are direct-fit replacements for a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang, but work as a restomod upgrade for all 1967-1970 Mustangs with a GT rear valance. The pair are easily installed on existing exhaust systems with pipes up to 2-1/4-inches.
Please Note: Though this pair an exact replica of the 1970 Mach 1 Mustang’s economy exhaust tip design, they will fit on all 1967-1970 Mustangs with a GT rear valance.
Please Note: Scott Drake also makes a an aftermarket, economy version of this pair of exhaust tips D0ZZ-5255-AR, available at CJ Pony Parts.
Order a pair of Scott Drake D0ZZ-5255-A Concours Exhaust Tips for your 1970 Mach 1 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning