Scott Drake License Plate Frame Mustang 1967
- Die Cast Construction
- Features "1967" On Top
- Features "Mustang" On Bottom
- Official Ford Licensed
Scott Drake "1967 Mustang" License Plate Frame for 1967 Mustangs.
Customize your 1967 Mustang proudly with an official Ford license plate frame that not only shows off your Mustang loyalty, but the specific year of your ‘Stang. CJ Pony Parts carries a high-quality aftermarket Scott Drake ACC-LPF-67 “1967” “Mustang” License Plate Frame for your 1967 Mustang. Order your own now and deck your pony car out with its specific badge of honor.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality Scott Drake aftermarket frame
- Constructed with durable, die-cast metal with chrome plating
- White lettering and symbols against a Ford blue background
- “1967” and "MUSTANG" Written at the top
- Running pony logo embossed on the bottom of the frame
- Official Ford-licensed product
This high-quality Scott Drake aftermarket license plate frame, chrome-plated and constructed with durable, die-cast metal, features white lettering and symbols against a Ford blue background. Dated “1967” at the top of the frame, it features the running pony logo and “MUSTANG” embossed next to it on the bottom of the frame. This official Ford-licensed product is a great means of commemorating your classic pony car in a personal, but subtle way.
Please Note: This same license plate frame is also made—and sold at CJ Pony Parts—for the following years 1964-1/2, 1965, 1966,1968, 1969 and 1970.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Mustang years: