Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kit 3" With Coils/Add-A-Leafs/Hydro Front And Rear Shocks Bronco 1966-1977
Skyjacker 3" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Add-A-Leafs and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Do you want to give your 1966-1977 a more aggressive stance? Are you looking to add bigger tires so you can enjoy some off-road driving? This 3" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Add-A-Leafs and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks from Skyjacker (172EBK-H) will help you achieve your goals.
- Two Front Softride Coil Springs
- Two Rear Add-A-Leafs
- New Center Bolts for Leaf Pack
- Pair of Front Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
- Pair of Rear Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
Manufactured using premium 5160H chromium alloy and steel with a powder coated black finish, these coil springs and add-a-leafs are corrosion resistant and have a high tensile strength. Skyjacker designed this lift kit specifically for 1966-1977 Broncos.
Features and Benefits of the Softride Coil Springs and Add-A-Leafs:
- Coils Made from 5160H Chromium Alloy
- Add-A-Leafs Made from American Steel
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Resists Corrosion
- High Tensile Strength
- 3" Lift Height
- Improved Ride Quality
- Great for On-Road or Off-Road Driving
- Built to Last
- Fits all 1966-1977 Ford Broncos
Skyjacker's shocks are made to respond properly to rough or smooth terrain whether you are driving at slow or fast rates of speed. These Hydro H7000 Series Shocks will provide you with better handling, improved stability and a safe and comfortable ride.
Features and Benefits of the Hydro Front and Rear Shocks:
- Hydraulic Action
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- Chromed Piston Rod with Micro Pores
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot
- D.O.M. Tubing Reduces Internal Wear for Longer Product Life
- Bonded Iron Piston For Durability and Longer Shock Life
- Chromed Piston Rod Features Micro Polished Shaft for Improved Product Life and Performance
- Orifice Disk For Axle Control in any Condition
- Leak Proof Seal Prevents Hydraulic Fluid From Passing Around Piston Head for a Consistent and Reliable Ride
Here at CJ Pony Parts, we take pride in our Ford Bronco suspension parts. We not only offer top-of-the-line product brands, but we also offer a complete line of early Bronco suspension parts, making sure that we tailor to your Bronco’s specific needs.
Buy Skyjacker's 172EBK-H 3" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Add-A-Leafs and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.