Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kit 7" With Coils/Leaf Springs/U-Bolts/Hydro Front and Rear Shocks Bronco 1966-1977
Skyjacker 7" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Leaf Springs, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Give your 1966-1977 classic Bronco a bold and aggressive appearance with this 7" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Leaf Springs, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks from Skyjacker (176EBKS-H). This kit will definitely make your SUV stand out on the road or off.
- Two Front Softride Coil Springs
- Two Rear Replacement Leaf Springs
- Four New Longer U-Bolts
- Pair of Front Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
- Pair of Rear Softride Hydro Shock Absorbers
This kit comes with a pair of front coil springs made out of 5160H chromium alloy and powder coated with a black finish that is corrosion resistant. The springs also have a high tensile strength that will help enhance the handling of your Bronco.
Features and Benefits of the Softride Coil Springs:
- Made from 5160H Chromium Alloy
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Tensile Strength
- Provide 7" Lift
- Improved Ride Quality
- Great for On-Road or Off-Road Driving
Also included in this lift kit are two Softride Leaf Springs made from durable American Steel. The individual leafs of the springs are shot-peened with hard steel pellets at very high velocities, which compresses the surface of the steel and increases the tensile strength of the spring. The bolt style clips used on these springs will eliminate friction.
Features and Benefits of the Leaf Springs:
- Constructed out of American steel
- Shot-peened with hard steel pellets at high velocities
- High tensile strength
- Use bolt style spring clips to eliminate friction
Skyjacker's shocks are designed to respond appropriately to however fast or slow you are traveling and what kind of terrain you are driving on. The Hydro H7000 Series Shocks will provide you with enhanced stability and handling in order to give you not only a comfortable ride experience, but also a safe one.
Features and Benefits of the Hydro Front and Rear Shocks:
- Hydraulic Action
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- Chromed Piston Rod with Micro Pores
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot
- D.O.M. Tubing Reduces Internal Wear for Longer Product Life
- Bonded Iron Piston For Durability and Longer Shock Life
- Chromed Piston Rod Features Micro Polished Shaft for Improved Product Life and Performance
- Orifice Disk For Axle Control in any Condition
- Leak Proof Seal Prevents Hydraulic Fluid From Passing Around Piston Head for a Consistent and Reliable Ride
The U-Bolts included in this kit are e-coated, which makes them corrosion resistant. Skyjacker designed this suspension lift kit specifically for 1966-1977 Broncos. It will allow you to install larger tires so you can increase your SUV's off-road performance and take your Bronco to the next level!
*This kit lifts your Bronco over 3" so you will need caster correction and a drop pitman arm to restore proper steering and handling characteristics.
Here at CJ Pony Parts, we take pride in our Ford Bronco suspension parts. We not only offer top-of-the-line product brands, but we also offer a complete line of early Bronco suspension parts, making sure that we tailor to your Bronco’s specific needs.
Order Skyjacker's 176EBKS-H 7" Suspension Lift Kit with Coils, Leaf Springs, U-Bolts and Hydro Front and Rear Shocks for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This Skyjacker lift kit comes with two front soft ride springs, two rear leaf springs with longer U-bolts, and front and rear soft ride hydro-shocks that will give your Bronco a nice seven-inch lift. The shocks feature multi-stage velocity sensitive valving for a better and more comfortable ride, and the seven-inch lift will give you a significantly improved off road clearance.
This Skyjacker seven inch lift kit can be found along with other parts for your Bronco at CJPonyParts.com.