StopTech comprises the Sport Drilled and Slotted Rotor and Pad Kit 925.61021 to include copper-free friction formulated brake pads and G11 metallurgy rotors. The non-friction surface on these Sport series, drilled and slotted rotors are ideal for the performance of a 1994-2004 Cobra, Mach 1 or Bullitt Mustang. Between the bite of the rotors and the linear response in cold and hot weather from the brake pads, you'll be receiving the protection you need for extended service life.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-Directional finishes
- Machined non-friction surfaces
- G11 metallurgy
- Drilled & Slotted for increased bite
- Zinc coated corrosion protection
- Shimmed to eliminate noise and vibration
- 100% Scorched for improved bed-in
- Linear response both cold and hot
- Formulated for lower rotor wear
- Copper free friction formulas
- Semi-metallic compound
The set of StopTech Street Select semi-metallic brake pads are installation ready with high-performance shims attached to eliminate noise and vibration. OE-style gas slots and chamfers optimize braking performance, especially in repeat stop situations. StopTech rotors are a direct replacement for your factory OE front rotors. For best results, follow the "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions included with every shipment. Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for vehicles with higher mileage.