Mustang Brake Pads 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 174 results
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Ceramic Front Set Mustang Performance Pack GT 2015-2021$164.12 Regular Price $182.36
- Raybestos Front Disc Brake Pad Stock Replacement Set V6/GT 2005-2014$33.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HPS-5.0 Front Set Performance Pack Mustang GT 2015-2021$164.90 Regular Price $183.22
- Raybestos Rear Disc Brake Pad Stock Replacement Set 2005-2014$24.24 Regular Price $24.99
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HPS Front Set 1968-1973$69.17 Regular Price $76.86
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HP Plus Front Set Mustang Performance Pack GT 2015-2020$182.16 Regular Price $202.40
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HPS-5.0 Rear Set Mustang EcoBoost/GT 2015-2021$130.73 Regular Price $145.25
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HPS-5.0 Front Set Performance Pack EcoBoost/Base GT 2015-2021$138.66 Regular Price $154.07
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Ceramic Front Set V6/GT 2005-2014$121.62 Regular Price $135.13
- Ford Complete Brake Upgrade Kit Brembo OE 2019 Bullitt-Style EcoBoost/GT 2015-2021$2,699.99 Regular Price $2,999.99
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HP Plus Rear Set 2005-2014$121.27 Regular Price $134.74
Showing 1-20 of 174 results
Give your Mustang the stopping power that’s needed to bring your Pony to a halt quickly and safely. CJ Pony Parts offers several different brake pad compounds from the best names in the industry. That way, you can sleep well at night knowing that you can approach any turn with confidence in your Mustang’s braking ability.
Picking The Right Hawk Performance Brake Pad Compound
Sometimes, choosing the right brake pad compound can be difficult. If your Mustang is mostly a street car, you’re probably going to want a pad that bites well but is quiet when hitting the brakes and coming to a stop. More times than not, the Hawk Performance HPS is a happy medium when it comes to both street and track use. Make of a ferro-carbon compound, you can expect a relatively quiet pad and low dust so you don’t have to clean your wheels as much.
If your Mustang is strictly a street car and you’re looking for maximum comfort out of your brake pads, then the Hawk Ceramic pads will be your go-to. These offer good braking and are made of a performance ceramic compound that offers extremely quiet operation with ultra-low dust. If your car is a daily driver that doesn’t see much of the track or dragstrip, then ceramic pads are your pad of choice.
Now, if you want to up the scale to max, then you should take a look at Hawk Performance HP Plus. These brake pads have excellent bite that work great under the high-heat conditions produced from autocross and track driving conditions. Made of an aggressive ferro-carbon compound, these HP Plus pads are fade resistant and produce more braking noise and dust.
Regardless of what you choose for your Mustang brakes, CJ Pony Parts has a wide variety of choices to make an educated decision on what type of pad is best for your pony car build. Be sure to check out our selection of brake pads right here at CJ’s!