Mustang Brake Rotors 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 220 results
- Raybestos Disc Brake Rotor Front OE-Style 1970-1973$50.39 Regular Price $62.99
- Auto Pro Front Brake Rotor Splash Shield Driver Side 1965-1967$29.39 Regular Price $41.99
- Auto Pro Front Brake Rotor Splash Shield Passenger Side 1965-1967$29.39 Regular Price $41.99
- Raybestos Front Disc Brake Rotor 5-Lug Mustang 3.8L/ 5.0L 1979-1986/ 2.3L 1979-1993$43.69 Regular Price $45.99
- Ford Front Brake Rotor Splash Shield Passenger Side 1999-2004$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Ford Front Brake Rotor Splash Shield Driver Side Mustang 1999-2004$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Raybestos Rear Brake Rotor Stock Replacement 2005-2014$55.79 Regular Price $61.99
- Front Disc Brake Rotor 4-Lug 5.0L 1979-1986, 2.3L 1979-1993$37.79 Regular Price $41.99
- Raybestos Front Brake Rotor With Optional Brembo Brakes GT 2011-2014/GT500 2007-2012/Boss 302 2012-2013$59.99 Regular Price $74.99
- Raybestos Front Disc Brake Rotor Stock Replacement V6/GT 1994-2004$32.79 Regular Price $40.99
- Front Disc Brake Rotors 5-Lug 5.0 Liter Mustang 1987-1993$165.59 Regular Price $183.99
Showing 1-20 of 220 results
Whether you strictly stick to city driving, frequent the freeways, or if you are involved in drag racing of any kind, every Ford Mustang driver has one thing in common; eventually, they all need to bring their Mustangs to a complete stop. In order for First Generation, Fox Body, or other late-model Mustangs to properly slow down, every pony car must be equipped with reliable Mustang brake rotors. Shaped like a flat-bottom bowl with a distinctive wide lip at the top, Mustang brake rotors are one of the most essential parts of your Mustang braking system.
Though they are located behind the wheels of the Mustang, your Ford Mustang brake rotors receive their marching orders directly from your brake pedal. Every time that a brake pedal is depressed, the Mustang calipers push your Mustang brake pads against the wall of the rotor. This rapid force causes the necessary amount of friction to slow the car down and eventually bring the wheels to a complete stop. Because Ford drivers are forced to routinely slow down and stop throughout their journeys, the brake pads, and the Mustang brake rotors are some of the hardest worked parts of the entire vehicle.
Not only do they have to put up with a hefty amount of pressure from lead-footed drivers, Mustang brake pads and Ford Mustang brake rotors will endure a fair amount of heat over the years. The excessive heat as a result of the inner workings of your braking system can cause your brake pads to wear down and the brake rotors’ metal material to rust out. Operating your car with worn out Mustang brake rotors is not only dangerous to you and your passengers, but to the other drivers as well. If your original Mustang brake rotors are causing your brakes to vibrate or perform poorly in any way, they should be replaced immediately.
Stop at CJ Pony Parts For Premium Mustang Brake Rotors
If you are looking to enhance the performance of your Ford Mustang brakes, then swapping out your factory Mustang brake rotors for aftermarket upgrades is an excellent place to begin. Luckily for you, CJ Pony Parts offers a wide selection of Mustang disc brake rotors for pony cars of all generations! CJ’s sells Mustang brake rotors for both the front and rear of the car, as well as for the driver or passenger sides. The Ford Mustang disc rotors from CJ’s are available for both four-lug and five-luge discs. Before you purchase any brake rotors for Mustangs from CJ Pony Parts, be sure to make note of your particular muscle car’s year and engine size.
CJ’s features a diverse array of aftermarket Mustang brake rotors that are comprised of durable material that will not only prevent corrosion, but will help evacuate dust and shed heat to keep the surface of your brake pads clean. Replacing your rusted out original Ford Mustang brake rotors with modern upgrades will improve your brake modulation and control under braking as well as your brake’s initial bite. In addition to improving your exterior braking system’s resistance to heat and overall braking performance, brand new and polished Mustang brake rotors will add curb appeal to your wheels. CJ’s sells Mustang disc rotors either individually or as pairs. Keep in mind that four Mustang brake rotors are required per vehicle.
Now that your new Ford Mustang brake rotors have added heat-resistant capabilities to your wheels, it is time to draw attention to the rest of your braking system. If you are looking to move on from your factory Mustang brake drums or if you are looking to upgrade your existing disc brakes, feel free to check out CJ’s wide selection of Mustang front disc brake kits and rear disc brake kits!