These 1969-1970 Mustang high back Pro-Series seats have combined the original Mach 1 interior look with modern and aggressive styling for more variability and comfort for you and your passenger. Each seat features premium black vinyl sides and Comfortweave inserts that are incorporated into a stock pattern along with the iconic Mach 1 accent red stripe. TMI has faithfully reproduced the Comfortweave look and feel using a new precision embossing die roller and extra-thick expanded vinyl for a crisp woven texture.
TMI's high back Pro-Series are complete replacements for the original driver side and passenger side front seats. Don’t waste the time recovering foam and upholstery, the Pro-Series seats are assembled and ready to bolt in with the correct mounting brackets and hog rings sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in Front Buckets, Coupe Full Set, Convertible Full Set, and Fastback Full Set
- Complete seat replacement with pre-installed slider tracks
- Sold as a matching pair for the driver side and passenger side
- Sport II Series styling provides a modernized OEM upholstery look
- Larger bolsters for increased comfort and support
- High back seat design with integrated headrests
- Fully adjustable reclining mechanism
- Designed to sit 1" lower and slide back 3" further than the factory seats
- 23" Diameter x 35" Height x 21-1/2" Width
*Please indicate choice of Front Buckets, Coupe Full Set, Convertible Full Set, or Fastback Full Set with the drop down menu above.
TMI's Pro-Series seat design is built with larger bolsters for increased comfort and support. You will gain more clearance and adjustability for your individual seat position with the built-in recline function and pre-installed slider tracks on the bottom of each seat. These tracks will let you slide three inches further back than your Mustang's factory seat frames allow.
- These Pro-Series front bucket seats require special mounting brackets (TSB15) which are sold separately and necessary for installation.
- Full sets Include Rear Seat Upholstery, but does NOT include rear seat foam.
- Hog rings are not included for installation of rear seat upholstery and must be purchased separately (p/n: HW1511).
Tech Tip: When replacing front buckets only, keep in mind TMI’s upholstery sets might not be an exact color match to your rear original, due to fading or rear seats from other manufacturers. We always recommend replacing the rear seat.