Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap In A Box Kit With Uncoated Headers For Floor Shift GMC Truck/Chevrolet C10/C15 1967-1972
Trans-Dapt Performance LS Engine Swap in a Box Kit with Uncoated Headers for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 GMC Trucks and Chevrolet C10s and C15s with a Floor Shifter.
So you’ve got the exterior of your 1967-1972 GMC Truck or your Chevrolet C10 or C15 with a floor shifter restored and looking great and the time has come to focus your attention on the engine bay of your classic pick-up truck. Before you drop a more lightweight, modern and dependable engine into your vehicle pick up this Trans-Dapt Performance 42041 LS Engine Swap in a Box Kit with Uncoated Headers to make the process as smooth as silk.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1967-1972 GMC and Chevrolet C10/C15 trucks
- For floor shifted automatic or manual transmissions
- Allows you to swap a modern LS into your Chevy/GM truck
- Helps save time and hassle during engine swap process
- Uncoated steel headers with 1-3/4” primaries and 3” collector
- 5-quart steel oil pan painted red, rear sump, with -10AN inlet and outlet ports
- Includes installation hardware
- Includes pickup for rear sump
- Includes 2-1/2” reducers with gaskets
This engine swap assistant will work equally well with floor shifted automatic transmissions or manual transmissions. It will allow you to swap a modern LS into your Chevrolet or GMC Truck without the hassles or time sink an engine swap typically entails. The included uncoated steel headers with 1-3/4” primaries and a 3” collector are ideal for your upcoming project. Additionally, this kit includes a motor mount, 5-quart steel, red-painted rear sump with -10AN inlet and outlet ports, the required pickups for your rear sump, installation hardware and 2-1/2” reducers with gaskets.
Please Note: Relocation of your oil filter is required. This LS swap kit will also work for 67-72 Chevy C10/C20 Suburbans.
Trans-Dapt performance produces premium quality materials for many aspects of racing and street performance vehicles. They produces engine accessories and replacement hardware that is crafted from some of the finest materials available for end products that are truly a step above.
Order this Trans-Dapt Performance 42041 LS Engine Swap in a Box Kit with Uncoated Headers for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 GMC Truck or your Chevrolet C10 or C15 with a Floor Shifter today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Trans-Dapt Performance Oil Filter Relocation Kit With -10AN Fittings And Vertical Port LS Engine$106.69 Regular Price $109.99
- Trans-Dapt Performance Oil Filter Relocation Kit With -10AN Fittings And Horizontal Port LS Engine$106.69 Regular Price $109.99