This Pair of Black Ball Milled Valve Covers are designed to be a stylish upgrade for 1987-Up Small Block Chevy Engines. The Valve Covers are constructed from high quality cast aluminum. Once the Short Valve Covers are constructed, they are then coated in a Black Finish. The top portion of the valve covers have Ball Milled Lines that run parallel, which provides a unique look for your Small Block Chevy Engine. These Valve Covers have a 1/4" thick flange for improved sealing, preventing the valve covers from leaking oil.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1987-Up Small Block Chevrolet Engines
- Constructed from High Quality Cast Aluminum
- 1/4" Thick Valve Cover Flange (Improved Sealing)
- 2-9/16" Tall Height (Carbureted Engines)
- Black Coated Valve Covers
- Ball-Milled Finish
- Sold as a Pair
*Not for use with EFI engines.
Please Note: Valve cover gaskets and mounting hardware are NOT included and must be purchased separately (VCG28 and HW2119).