Restore your 1967-1977 Ford Bronco properly with this Driver Side Wheelhouse Fill Plates in Weld-Thru Primer. These wheelhouse fill plates will connect the wheelhouse to the floor pan, providing structural integrity for your Bronco.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces Prep Time
- Reduced Spatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Problems
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Lower Resistance at the Weld Surface into the Denser Steel
- Prevents Resin Build up Between Welds
The Driver Side Wheelhouse Fill Plates in Weld-Thru Primer are factory-style replacements of the originals, but in a weld-thru primer finish for added convenience. When restoring a vehicle, it is important to maintain the integrity of the body. This is where these driver side wheelhouse fill plates come into play. Connecting the driver side wheelhouse to the floor pan will strengthen the integrity of your Bronco. These have been constructed out of premium quality stamped steel as well.