Whiteline Sway Bar End Link Adjustable Rear Pair Focus RS 2016-2018
- Durable Construction
- Wide Adjustability
- Prevent Poor Handling
- Maximum Strength And Durability
Pair of Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links for 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus RS.
OE and aftermarket swaybar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate endlinks. This Pair of Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links are reinforced and adjustable so that the sway bar is the only thing flexing - not your endlinks.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminate Sway Bar Preload on Installation and to Ensure Maximum Swaybar Output
- Designed to Increase Sway Bar Effectiveness and to Improve Overall Performance
- Eliminates Flex and Compliance Associated with Original Equipment
- High-Strength Links Provide Increased Rigidity and Responsiveness
- Made of High-Quality Alloy and Includes Heavy-Duty Steel Ball Joint Ends
- Ensures Maximum Strength and Durability
- Lightweight Alloy Bodies Anodized in Whiteline Gold Color to Provide Long-Lasting Protective Barrier to Corrosion and Wear
- Eliminate Sway Bar Preload or Fine Tune to Your Liking: On-Car Length Adjustment of Up to 25mm Center to Center
- Ball Joints Adjust and Rotate to Any Angular Combination for Ease of Fitment and Optimal Performance
This Pair of Whiteline (KLC198) Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links is engineered with top spec, lightweight components that are combined with a window of adjustability to eliminate sway bar preload on installation and to ensure the maximum output of your sway bar to improve grip and handling.
These aftermarket sway bar end links will improve your Focus’ overall performance. They’re made of high-quality alloy and come with heavy-duty steel ball joint ends to ensure maximum strength and durability!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning