Wilwood Front Disc Brake Kit Forged Narrow Superlite 6R With 14” Slotted Rotors F-100 1957-1967
Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Front Disc Brake Kit with 14” Slotted Rotors for 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 and 1967 F-100s.
If you're ready to start overhauling the brakes in your 1957-1967 F-100, than start by installing this complete Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Front Disc Brake Kit with 14” Slotted Rotors (140-14838)! Don't wait and purchase your new kit now from CJ Pony Parts!
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit Features:
- Direct-fit upgrade for all 1957-1967 F100 trucks
- Provides better braking capability for your front end
- Includes forged narrow Superlite calipers in your choice of color
- Also includes slotted 14" rotors
- Ideal if you're looking to upgrade to a larger wheel/tire package
Over the decades, the original brake components in your classic Ford truck can start to break down and will need to be replaced, so why not upgrade your front disc brakes with better-quality, more modern components instead? That's the exact thinking behind this complete Wilwood front disc brake kit! It'll work with your existing drum spindles and allows you to install larger wheels and tires onto your F1, making this the perfect option of you're looking to turn your truck into a restomod or high-performance race vehicle. You'll get everything needed to complete the project, including slotted rotors and superior Superlite calipers in your choice of color. Hurry up and grab your all-new upgraded front brake kit from CJ's today!
Kit Component Specs
- Forged narrow Superlite 6Rcalipers with red or black finish
- Six (6) stainless pistons
- 4.04" square inches of piston area
- Radial mounting style
- Brake pads feature 8.2" square surface area
- Features brake pad compound BP-10
- 14" diameter
- GT slotted Spec-37 Iron Ultralite rotors
- Dynamically balanced
- 1.10" thick
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Black e-coat finish for protection
- 1.75" hat offset
- Dual drilled lug pattern: 5x4.75 and 5x4.5
Vehicle Fitment Note: Wilwood recommends using an 18" or larger wheel with this front brake kit to ensure proper clearance.
Please Note: This brake kit will work with factory drum spindles.
Replacing brakes are a necessity of owning any classic vehicle. However, while they will always wear out, the brakes on your vintage Ford F-100 truck don't need to wear out as fast when you install well engineered, high performance braking components. Browse around and grab the upgraded Wilwood brake kit your F1 truck deserves, and place your order with CJ’s today!
Go ahead and order this high-quality Wilwood 140-14838 Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Front Disc Brake Kit with 14” Slotted Rotors for your 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 or 1967 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.