Master the performance of your Bronco's brakes by upgrading the brake shoes, rotors, and calipers provided by the Wilwood Dynalite Black Rear Disc/Parking Brake Kit 140-7140 with 12.19" Rotors. Put your Bronco's stopping power ahead of the curve, securing those precious modifications with this outstanding and hidden braking system.
Features and Benefits:
- Four piston black forged dynalite calipers
- 12.19" diameter plain rotors
- Lug Mount Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- Drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are neatly hidden and out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets and premium quality hardware
This Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit 140-7140 will solve a Bronco's need for rear axles that require a parking brake. Wilwood's premium braking kit includes forged billet Dynalite four piston black calipers, 12.19” one-piece solid drum/rotors, and high friction pads. These Wilwood brake shoes provide perfect braking for 1966-1977 Ford Broncos. The neatly hidden internal shoe system is designed for a clean installation with superior static holding parking power. Improve the brake performance of your truck with these solid 12.19” rotors.
- Black Forged Dynalite 4-Piston Calipers
- 12.19” Plain Rotors
- Set of Rear Brake Pads
- Backing Plates with built in Parking Brake
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
*With the installation of this rear disc brake kit, the wheel track may change. Check your wheel offset before final assembly.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
- Clevis and cable kits, which attach to the parking brake assembly, are not included in the Wilwood parking brake kits.
- Brake lines are NOT included in this kit.
- 1966-1977 Bronco with 9” New Style Big Bearing and Flange Rear Axle