Install the premium Wilwood New Style Rear Disc/Parking Brake Kit 140-11389-D in your 1966-1977 Bronco with four-piston forged DynaPro calipers and 11" Drilled/Slotted Rotors. This new style rear disc/parking brake kit is a great solution for deep, offset wheels by keeping the parking brake cables inward for more clearance. The brake shoes are kept out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly and the equipment you need for this sleek installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Four Piston Forged DynaPro Low-Profile Calipers
- 11" Diameter Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- No modifications are necessary for installation
- Lug-Mount Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 14" or larger wheels
- Drum style internal parking brake
- Includes caliper brackets and premium quality hardware
The Wilwood rear disc brake/parking brake kit 140-11389-D provides a great solution on high-demand Broncos rear axles for applications that require a parking brake assembly and extra clearance for 14.00” rim applications. Forged billet DynaPro Low-Profile four-piston calipers, 11” drilled and slotted one-piece hat and rotor assemblies, and high friction pads provide advanced and balanced braking for custom performance street, strip and show trucks. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking. This rear disc brake kit includes black powder-coated calipers with drilled and slotted rotors.
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- (4) Brake Pads
- Backing Plates with Built-In Parking Brake
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- 1966-1977 Bronco with new style big bearing and flange (2.50" Axle Offset) rear axle
- The Willwood parking brake kit does not include clevis and cable kits, which attach to the parking brake assembly.
- Brake lines are NOT included in this kit.
- With the installation of this rear disc brake kit, the wheel track may change. Check your wheel offset before the final assembly.
- This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.