Window Roller And Clip Pair F-100/F-250/F-350 1961-1966
- For Driver and Passenger Side
- Premium Nylon Quality
- Sold as a Pair
- Includes Necessary Clip
Pair of Window Rollers and Clips for all 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965 and 1966 F-100s, F-250s and F-350s.
Do the windows on your 1961-1966 F-100, F-250 or F-350 have excessive play when you try to roll them up? If so, there's an easy fix for that problem: this Pair of Window Rollers and Clips now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Rollers are Made of High-Quality, Durable Nylon Plastic
- Groove Cut Out of Nylon Plastic for Proper Spacing for Smooth Motion
- Includes a Spring Clip that Holds Roller on Window Regulator
- Installed on Glass Lift Channels
- Sold as a Pair: One for Driver Side and One for Passenger Side
This Pair of Window Rollers and Clips comes with two rollers and two clips: one for your truck's driver side and one for its passenger side. The rollers are made out of high-quality, strong nylon plastic and have a groove cut out of them for the proper spacing for a nice and smooth motion. Each roller also has a spring clip that will hold the roller on the window regulator, and you'll install the rollers and clips on the glass lift channels so you can roll the window up simultaneously without binding up.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning