Jeep Wrangler Axle Shafts
Jeep Wrangler Axle Shafts
Showing 1-20 of 87 results
- Alloy USA Front Axle Shaft Kit Chromoly With Dana 30 Axle Sport/Sahara Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$759.99 Regular Price $799.99
- Omix-Ada Axle Shaft Assembly; Left; 87-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ; for Dana 30$164.89 Regular Price $169.99
- Omix-Ada Rear Right Axle Shaft With Dana 44 Rear Axle Rubicon Jeep Wrangler TJ 2003-2006$124.19 Regular Price $137.99
- Omix-Ada Rear Left Axle Shaft With Dana 44 Rear Axle Rubicon Jeep Wrangler TJ 2003-2006$111.78 Regular Price $137.99
- Alloy USA Axle Shaft Rear Chromoly Kit With Dana 44 Axle Sport/Sahara Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$514.09 Regular Price $529.99
- Alloy USA Ring And Pinion Set 3.73 For Dana 30 And 35 Axles Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006$617.49 Regular Price $649.99
- Alloy USA Master Overhaul Kit For Dana 30 Jeep Wrangler 1992-2006 / Cherokee 1992-2001$142.49 Regular Price $149.99
- Alloy USA Master Overhaul Kit For Dana 35 Axle Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006 / Wrangler YJ 1987-1995$180.49 Regular Price $189.99
- Alloy USA Axle Shaft 29" 27 Spline Passenger Side For Disc Brakes/ABS Jeep Wrangler TJ 2003-2006$142.49 Regular Price $149.99
- Alloy USA Axle Shaft 29" 27 Spline Passenger Side For Drum Brakes/ABS Jeep Wrangler TJ 2003-2006$142.49 Regular Price $149.99
Showing 1-20 of 87 results
As impressive as the Jeep Wrangler is as soon as it rolls off the assembly line for the first time, in the eyes of many JK and JL drivers, there is always plenty of room for more power and even more performance capabilities. Along with lifting their builds and adding larger tires, it is common for Jeep owners to invest in engine modifications, such as a new cold air intake or even a new supercharger kit.
Either of the aforementioned enhancements will provide gains in both horsepower and torque, which will make those difficult off-roading maneuvers easier and more enjoyable at the same time. Adding more power to any performance-oriented vehicle is always a blast for thrill seekers everywhere, but before you modify your rig, it is important to ensure that certain factory components, such as the factory axle shafts, can handle all of the influx of power.
If your stock setup does not jive with your aftermarket ambitions, you would be best served investing in new Wrangler axle shafts. Jeep Wrangler axle shafts are essential parts of your vehicle’s drivetrain and are responsible for transferring the power from your 4x4’s engine and transmission to the wheels. The Jeep Wrangler axle shafts are attached to the transmission at one side and to the wheels at the other.
The transmission is responsible for rotating the axle shafts, which in turn, rotates the wheels, which then enables your rig to cruise down the highway or romp through the trail. Without fully functional Jeep Wrangler axle shafts at both the front and the rear, your rig would simply be a menacing structure that could not move, because the wheels and tires could not rotate!
You are counting on your Wrangler axles to support the weight of your entire vehicle, which can be a tall task if you decide to perform certain aftermarket modifications. Similarly, a new supercharger will be able to produce significantly more horsepower and torque to the wheels, which can be detrimental to some stock axle shafts that are not as sturdy. In contrast to components from the factory, many aftermarket Jeep Wrangler axle shafts are strong enough to handle all of that newfound power!
Even if you do not have any fancy engine upgrades planned, it is still important to be cognizant of your rig’s axles and axle shafts. Encountering all of those bumpy surfaces and uneven terrains can put serious stress on your drivetrain, and more specifically, your Wrangler axle shafts. The axle shafts are bound to absorb shock and contact due to their physical condition on the road, but too much pressure can throw your suspension system out of whack.
Thankfully, CJ’s is your one-stop-shop for the best replacement Jeep Wrangler axle shafts and axle accessories around! Because we care about your safety and the wellbeing of your rig on the trail, CJ’s only carries aftermarket Jeep Wrangler axle shafts from the most trusted names in the industry. Regardless of which popular name that you select, you can rest easy knowing that your build will be in excellent hands for many years to come!
In order to appeal to as many off-roaders as possible, CJ’s sells a variety of front and rear Jeep axle shafts for both JL and JK Wrangler owners. CJ’s proudly offers a wide variety of axles for both the driver and passenger sides of the vehicle.
The Jeep Wrangler front and rear axle shafts from CJ’s are constructed from high tensile strength materials and are roughly 40 percent stronger than stock axles. These axles not only look great, but they are also heat treated in order to stand the test of time and the rigors of the trail.
In addition to individual axle shafts, CJ’s offers a number of Jeep Wrangler axle shaft kits that will allow you to add some much-needed strength to your vehicle’s foundation in one-fell-swoop. Be sure to note your build’s correct year as well as any fitment requirements before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best Jeep Wrangler axle shafts on the market today!