Jeep Wrangler Lift Kits
Jeep Wrangler Lift Kits
Showing 1-20 of 493 results
- Mopar Suspension Lift Kit 2" With FOX Shocks/Coil Springs/Front Lower Control Arms 4-Door 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021$1,600.49 Regular Price $1,649.99
- Rubicon Express Economy Spacer Lift Kit 2" Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021$214.49 Regular Price $299.99
- Fabtech Suspension Lift Kit With Shock Extensions Sport 3" 4-Door 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021$519.35 Regular Price $577.06
- JKS Manufacturing Suspension Lift Kit 3-1/2" JSPEC With FOX Shocks 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$1,215.41 Regular Price $1,253.00
- Skyjacker Suspension Lift Kit Dual Rate 3-1/2" With M95 Shocks Sport/Sahara Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021$831.44 Regular Price $923.82
- TeraFlex Suspension Lift Kit 3" With Falcon 3.1 Shocks / Sport FlexArms / Track Bar 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$2,295.88 Regular Price $2,550.98
- TeraFlex Performance Spacer Lift Kit 1-1/2" Without Shocks 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021$114.99 Regular Price $160.99
- TeraFlex Body Lift Kit 1-1/4" With Hardware Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$176.39 Regular Price $195.99
- TeraFlex Suspension Lift Kit 2-1/2" With Shocks 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$750.59 Regular Price $833.99
- JKS Manufacturing Suspension Lift Kit JSPEC J-Konnect 3-1/2" With FOX Shocks 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$1,923.51 Regular Price $1,983.00
- TeraFlex Suspension Lift Kit 4" With Shocks And Trackbar 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018$1,331.09 Regular Price $1,478.99
Showing 1-20 of 493 results
Your JK Jeep Wrangler is capable of handling just about anything in its path. From the engine, to the suspension system, your 4x4 is equipped with everything you need to roam the terrain with reckless abandon. Since your JK Wrangler is such a powerful, off-roading machine, why not give your Jeep an aggressive appearance to match its abilities on the trail?
While loading up on Wrangler exterior accessories and dressing up the vehicle’s body is always an option, it is best to go all out and increase the height of the vehicle, in order to help your Jeep truly stand out from the pack. A popular upgrade within both the truck and Jeep communities, many off-roading enthusiasts relish in the opportunity to lift their vehicles further off of the ground.
You might ask, how do I safely alter my Wrangler’s entire suspension system? Well, that is where the Wrangler lift kits come into play! Jeep Wrangler lift kits offer everything that you need to increase the height of your Jeep, which can open the door to even more opportunities in the wilderness. The contents inside a Wrangler lift kit will replace much of your factory’s suspension system, including the coil springs, the shocks, the control arms, and potentially more, depending on the kit.
Though they are not exactly cheap, the benefits of investing in a new Jeep Wrangler lift kit are seemingly endless. By raising your JK Wrangler 1-4 inches higher off of the surface, you will instantly achieve greater ground clearance. The increased height will allow you to attach larger wheels & tires. The more-imposing tires will create a more aggressive appearance, and will help your Jeep stand out from the pack in a big way.
In addition to sporting a more rugged appearance, a lifted Wrangler can easily brush aside rock piles, hills, and anything else in the surface of which vehicles closer to the ground would be forced to turn away. Whether you are looking to intimidate the other Wranglers in your Jeep club, or if you are seeking to conquer the harshest terrains out there, you cannot go wrong with a new Wrangler lift kit!
While you may be certain that you want to increase the height of your Jeep, locating the correct Wrangler lift kit can be a strenuous process. Jeep Wrangler lift kits come in many different forms, and it is important to find one that fits the needs of your specific 4x4. Whatever goals that you have for your suspension system, CJ’s would love to help! CJ’s carries a large selection of lift kits for Jeep Wranglers that can help take your off-roading machine to the next level, both visually and performance-wise. Be sure to note your vehicle’s specific year and dimensions before you purchase a Wrangler lift kit from CJ’s.
In order to accommodate Jeep owners from all walks of life, CJ’s offers a diverse array of Wrangler lift kits, including kits designed for both two and four-door 4x4s, and with or without shocks. These kits come from some of the finest Jeep venders in the industry, including Eibach, Rugged Ridge, and more. Regardless of which well-respected brand that you select, you can rest easy knowing that you will be getting an all-inclusive Wrangler lift kit, which will allow you to hit the ground running.
Each kit differs in what they offer, but most of them contain aftermarket shocks and coil springs, as well as front and lower adjustable flex arms, front sway bar disconnects, rear track bar brackets, and much more, depending on which set that you decide on. The parts that are included and omitted might not be the same across the board, but every Wrangler lift kit from CJ’s includes the mounting hardware, so that you can easily install your new suspension components in no-time!
Once you have installed the contents from your lift kit, your Jeep will be higher up off the ground, which will allow you to see more clearly. Speaking of increased vision, once you are finished with your suspension upgrades, why not revamp your Jeep’s lighting system? While you’re on the site, be sure to check out CJ’s assortment of LED light bars and fog lights!