AMK Products Carter Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit for all 1968-1971 Mustangs with a Boss 302, Boss 429, 428 Cobra Jet, 428 Super Cobra Jet, 429 Cobra Jet or 429 Super Cobra Jet Engine.This Carter Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit from AMK Products comes with everything you need to rebuild that faulty, original Carter fuel pump with a screwed-together body on your 1968-1971 Mustang or 1968-1970 Shelby. The diaphragm has a 4-1/16" diameter with a 3-5/8" diameter screw circle.
- 1968: 428 Cobra Jet (ID #4441)
- 1969: Boss 302 (ID #4910)
- 1969: Boss 429 (ID #4842)
- 1969: 428 Cobra Jet/Super Cobra Jet (ID #4441)
- 1970: Boss 302 (ID #4910)
- 1970: Boss 429 (ID #4842)
- 1970: 428 Cobra Jet/Super Cobra Jet (ID #4441)
- 1971: 429 Cobra Jet (ID #4907)
- 1971: 429 Super Cobra Jet (ID #4842)
AMK Products produces the most factory correct hardware for your classic Mustang. No matter what kind of Mustang you're building, there's no company better for nuts and bolts than AMK Products!
*Also fits aftermarket Carter fuel pumps with the same applications.
*Does NOT fit 390 FE V8 engines.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
trying to get the pin out that holds actuator arm doesnt want to move
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$19.99
CJ's Low Price:$71.99
CJ's Low Price:$18.99