Console Kit to fit 1965-1966 Automatic Transmission Mustangs without Air Conditioning and without Factory Consoles.This kit includes everything you will need to add an authentic reproduction console to a Mustang that did not originally come with a console.
Made in the USA, the console body is an exact match to the original black color and is constructed from ABS plastic. Black console bodies were originally used in all standard-interior Mustangs. As sold, this console kit is designed to fit any 1965-1966 Mustang coupe or fastback without air conditioning.
With modifications, this console will fit convertible Mustangs. The underside of the console body is marked where it needs to be trimmed to fit this application and instructions are included to guide this modification.
The console body can be painted to match your interior for further customization.
Console Kit Includes:
- Console body with console end plate (CON1)
- Console body screws (AA2718)
- Ashtray (CONA)
- Console mounting floor bracket (CONB1)
- Bracket mounting hardware (F783)
- Console door w/ springs (COND3)
- Console door hinge screws (F1405)
- Rear lamp assembly (CONLA)
- Long console plate (CONP3)
- Automatic shifter console plate (CONP1)
- Automatic shifter selector assembly (ASPA)
- Console plate screws for under the console door (AA10642)
- Console feed wiring (WC1)
-Top Trim Plates mounting hardware(F3937)
- Console wiring (WC3)
*Kit does not include wiring clips that attach to the bottom of the console.
*Kit is made up of separate components; console must be assembled.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Consoles
Product ReviewsWrite a review
can you get with woodgrain inserts
Look up part WG118 or WG118A. It might work well, since the console you're looking at is a reproduction of the original factory version.
Date published: 2015-03-31
Can I get this in white?
No, it's only available as shown. Many owners will paint them.
Date published: 2015-03-27
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$112.99