Dual Exhaust Transverse Kit V8/GT350 1967-1970

CJ's Part Number: EXK1B
CJ's Low Price:
1481155200 13143
Earn 440 RPM Points What's this?
Dual Exhaust Transverse Kit V8/GT350 1967-1970

Product Description

Transverse Dual Exhaust Kit for 1967-1969 V8 Mustangs and 1970 Shelby GT350s.

Originally, 1967-1969 Mustangs with dual exhaust came with a transverse exhaust system. Transverse systems used a single muffler with dual inlets and outlets mounted side to side between rear wheels of the Mustang.

-Pair of 2" intermediate pipes
-Pair of resonators with brackets
-Transverse muffler
-Pair of 2" tailpipes

*Does NOT include H-pipe.
*Does NOT fit 1969 351W, 428, BOSS 302 or BOSS 429 Mustangs.

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Dual Exhaust Kits  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127.73ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Product Questions

I have a 1969 428CJ. I already have the 2 1/4 "H" pipes and transverse muffler with 2 1/4 pipes in and out. Can you supply the  2 1/4 intermediate pipes with resonators, and 21/4 tailpipes? Also do shipping to Perth West Australia ZIP 6010 Price $$ ?

Asked by: simonj89
Browse our Mustang exhaust section to find what you need: http://www.cjponyparts.com/mustang-exhaust/c/60070000/. I'm sure we have it. Once you find them, add them to your shopping cart and head to checkout. In checkout, fill out your address info and scroll down to see shipping options and costs to your area.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-07-07

Does this kit use 16 gauge double walled aluminized pipe ? If not can you provide info as to what  pipe is used please . What is the inside diameter of the pipe ? thanks 

Asked by: legend91
It's 2-inch pipes.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-06-11

Do you have an installation kit for this? E.g., hangers, clamps, etc? Thnank you

Asked by: thedunker
No, we don't, since a lot of the Mustangs that this would fit are just different enough that there isn't one standardized kit that everyone could use. We offer hangers and clamps here: http://www.cjponyparts.com/mustang-exhaust-hangers-clamps/c/60070060/
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-04-21

Does this system fit a 1967 mustang convertible

Asked by: jeep
As long as it is a V8 or GT350 and has a transverse exhaust system, it'll fit.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-02-23
  • 2016-12-08T08:13CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_EXK1B, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_cjponyparts
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 166.04ms

You Might Also Like