A new H-pipe on your 1965-1970 Mustang is a great way to get that low, throaty growl that classic Mustangs are known for. If you're in the market for a new dual exhaust for your vintage Mustang, check out this 2" H-Pipe, now available from CJ Pony Parts! This 2" H-pipe is a reproduction original-style pipe that connects from your original exhaust manifold to the intermediate pipe. It will maintain the back-pressure that's needed for torque gains earlier in the RPM band, and it's meant to be used on 1965-1970 Mustangs that have a 260, 289 or 302 engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Low, Throaty Classic Exhaust Sound
- Original-Style Reproduction
- Maintains Back-Pressure For Torque Gains
- Connects From Original Manifold To Intermediate Pipe
- 1965-1970 Mustangs with a 260, 289 or 302 Engine
Please Note: This H-pipe will not work with 289 HiPo manifolds or tubular headers.