Set of Dynacorn 'B' Pillar Panels In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Mustang Coupes and Convertibles.This four-piece set has everything you need to replace your original 'B' pillars. Located on either side of the rear window. Each pillar is constructed from premium quality steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Will NOT fit 1965-1966 Mustang Fastbacks.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$341.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$157.99