Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.Dynacorn's premium quality front floor crossmember with a weld-thru primer finish is a direct replacement for your damaged or rusted original. The front floor crossmember is located at the front of the transmission tunnel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mustang Doug from No fabrication needed on this one. After replacing my entire floor on my 65 coupe, I was a little nervous when installing my Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember. It went on perfectly without any fabrication. I also like the Weld-Thru Primer.
Date published: 2015-05-06
Would this piece be the or similar to the cross member on a 64/65 Falcon ?.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$572.99