Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.Dynacorn's premium quality front floor crossmember with a weld-thru primer finish is a direct replacement for your damaged or rusted original. The front floor crossmember is located at the front of the transmission tunnel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Floor Pans
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Doug 65 Mustang from No fabrication needed on this one. After replacing my entire floor on my 65 coupe, I was a little nervous when installing my Dynacorn Front Floor Crossmember. It went on perfectly without any fabrication. I also like the Weld-Thru Primer.
Date published: 2015-05-06
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$572.99