Dynacorn Driver Side Inner Side Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.Tired of wasting your time and money trying to repair that old, rusted-out driver side inner side cowl panel? This Dynacorn premium Driver Side Inner Side Cowl Panel for all 1969 and 1970 Mustangs is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The inner side cowl panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel. It is covered by the kick panel and sits in front of the door hinge post and below the cowl.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Dynacorn produces premium quality restoration parts made to properly fit your early model mustang. Sheet metal, trim and moldings are just a few, of the many, high quality parts that Dynacorn has to offer.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
how much would it cost to send 1969 mustang Dynacorn left and right hand side cowl panel to Gold Coast Queensland Australia and how long
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $120.99
Special Price: $108.89
Regular Price: $61.99
Special Price: $49.59
Regular Price: $461.99
Special Price: $415.79
Regular Price: $603.99
Special Price: $513.39