CJ Classics Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer 2-Piece Mustang 1969-1970
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weld-Thru Primer
- 2 Piece Design
CJ Classics 2-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Over the years, the sheet metal on your 1969-1970 Mustang can become damaged or rusted. If this is the case with your beloved Mustang, then this 2-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly 3648JWT from CJ Classics is the must-have replacement you're missing! CJ Classics coats the upper and lower panels in a Weld-Thru primer which allows for quicker prep time and cleaner welds.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced Spatter
- Weld-Thru Primer Allows for Quick Prep Time and Clean Welds
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Problems
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Allows for Easy Welding of New Panel to Old Metal
The weld-thru primer features many other benefits, as well. Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities. The cowl panel assembly prevents resin build-up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders.
CJ Classics manufactures this 1969-1970 Cowl Panel Assembly with modern 1006 grade Automotive steel for strength and durability. The metal is stamped with high-quality dies resulting in a form that fits your Mustang perfectly. CJ Classics also attaches the correct brackets and drills out the holes for the correct components found in the cowl panel area.
- The Upper Cowl Vent Grille is not included with this Cowl Panel Assembly.
- The cowl assemblies come shipped in two different pieces and need to be welded in place.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning