Frustrated with wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out passenger side inner side cowl panel? Upgrade your 1969-1970 Mustang with this CJ Classics premium Passenger Side Inner Side Cowl panel 3625NWT, constructed of high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. The inner side cowl panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and also to the rocker panel. It is covered by the kick panel and sits in front of the door hinge post and below the cowl.
This part comes in a weld-thru primer to provide ample rust protection, along with additional advantages. It prevents resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities.
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Constructed of High-Quality Stamped Steel