Dynacorn Passenger Side Trunk Corner In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.Dynacorn's premium quality trunk corner with a weld-thru primer finish is a direct replacement for your damaged or rusted original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel.
The trunk corner joins the top of the quarter panel and the top of the taillight panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$41.99
CJ's Low Price:$503.99
CJ's Low Price:$209.99