Dynacorn Passenger Side Trunk Corner In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.Dynacorn's premium quality trunk corner with a weld-thru primer finish is a direct replacement for your damaged or rusted original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel.
The trunk corner joins the top of the quarter panel and the top of the taillight panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Trunk Area
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$39.99
CJ's Low Price:$479.99
CJ's Low Price:$220.99