Dynacorn Windshield Frame Header In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1967 Convertible Mustangs.This windshield frame header from Dynacorn features the same dimensions and strength as the original. Constructed from premium quality steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The windshield frame header is the structural part at the top of the windshield that runs side to side and connects the 'A' pillars. Makes up the top portion of the windshield frame.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I need ot have a complet kit around the windshield for mustang 66
Unfortunately, we don't have one available.
Date published: 2015-09-03
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$91.99
CJ's Low Price:$241.99
CJ's Low Price:$304.99
CJ's Low Price:$102.99
CJ's Low Price:$100.99