Product DescriptionLokar Black Gas Pedal with Pad for 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Designed as a direct replacement for the stock assembly when paired with Lokar Throttle Cable and Brackets. Throw away your old stock hard linkages and get a high quality look that functions smoothly.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Black finish from Lokar’s Midnight series
- CNC machined for looks and durability
- Direct replacement for stock assemblies
- Spring-loaded Throttle Pedal
- Delrin bushings for smooth pedal movement
- Rubber inserts on all pads for traction
- 3M black adhesive included for installing rubber inserts
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Throttle Parts & Accelerator Pedals
- Overall Rating: 2 / 5
- 1 Reviews
Looks cool but the fitment is not very good, you will need to drill a hole for the throttle cable and the geometry of the pedal arm and cable pull arm not very good. the cable pull arm should be longer to give the correct ratio. alot of money for something that doesn't fit very good. I'm sure if it were for a Camaro it would be perfect. think twice before getting one.
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $106.95
CJ's Low Price: $89.99
Retail Price: $66.95
CJ's Low Price: $56.99
Retail Price: $200.95
CJ's Low Price: $160.99