Lokar Black Gas Pedal with Pad for 1969-1970 Mustangs.Designed as a direct replacement for the stock assembly when paired with Lokar Throttle Cable and Brackets. Throw away your old stock hard linkages and get a high quality look that functions smoothly.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Black finish from Lokar's Midnight series
- CNC machined for looks and durability
- Direct replacement for stock assemblies
- Spring-loaded Throttle Pedal
- Delrin bushings for smooth pedal movement
- Rubber inserts on all pads for traction
- 3M black adhesive included for installing rubber inserts
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
Product ReviewsWrite a review
How does it bolt up I've got a 70 mach1 rhd convesion will this be ok
By RHD if you are saying you have converted the car to Right Hand Drive? If so did you change the firewall too? There are more questions we would need to ask to sort this out than i can type here. Please call our Technical department at: 877.469.7440 and we will be happy to walk through this with you and get you sorted out. Thank you,
Date published: 2017-02-13
will this gas pedal as work for a 1965 mustang?
No, this is designed primarily for a 1969-1970 Mustang ONLY.
Date published: 2015-10-22
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$106.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$66.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$199.99