If it's time to swap out the worn hard throttle linkage and pedal pads on your 1969-1970 Mustang, check out Lokar's Gas Pedal BAG6117 and Pad. These American-made components offer a high-quality look that also functions smoothly.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- CNC-Machined for Good Looks and Durability
- Direct Replacement for Stock Assemblies
- Spring-Loaded Throttle Pedal
- Delron Bushings Ensure Smooth Pedal Movement
- Rubber Inserts on Pads Provide Traction
- Includes 3M Black Adhesive for Installing Rubber Inserts
- Simple Installation with Basic Hand Tools
This gas pedal and pad are a direct replacement for stock assemblies when paired with Lokar throttle cable and brackets. You'll enjoy a smooth pedal movement thanks to Delron bushings, while rubber inserts provide plenty of traction.
Please Note: For Use with Manual PCS30 or Auto PCS32 Pedal Covers.