Mustang Distinctive Industries Sun Visors (1967-1970) Installation Instructions
1967-1970 Mustang Distinctive Industries Sun Visors
These Sun Visors from Distinctive Industries will fit 1967-1970 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
After decades of exposure to the sun, old sun visors can easily fade, crack, or tear, but these beautiful reproduction sun visors for 1967-1970 coupe/fastback Mustangs make for an easy upgrade. They are made from the same moonskin material used in Distinctive Industries headliners, and come in all factory colors. Comes with two sun visors for the driver and passenger side.
1. This installation of the Mustang Distinctive Industries Sun Visors
is shown on a Mustang without a headliner installed. While your Mustang may have a headliner installed, this guide shows what the holes look like underneath.
2. Remove the old hardware. The Mustang sun visor bracket
have three screws on each. The retaining bracket is held in place with two screws.
4. Next, you will need to assemble the Distinctive Industries
sun visors and the brackets, but first open and inspect the new parts.
5. Insert the tapered ends of the bracket rods into the Mustang sun visor
. I used the old sun visors to estimate how much of the rods to leave exposed.
7. Install the new Mustang sun visors
with three screws on each side. Repeat the process on the passenger side.