Mustang Headlight Kit (1999-2004) Installation Instructions
1999-2004 Mustang Reproduction Smoked Headlight Assembly
This is a Smoked Reproduction Headlight Assembly for all 1999-2004 Mustangs.
Are the headlights in your 1999-2004 Mustang yellow, old, and faded? Or, do you dislike the clear style lights that came standard on 1999-2000 Mustangs? Fix both problems with this new, smoked style headlight assembly that matches the 2001-2004 style. It is one complete unit, including headlight and marker light, which installs easily and will improve the look of your Mustang.
1. The stock headlights in serious need of replacement.
2. Pop your hood and locate the two retaining clips at the back of the headlight assembly.
4. Pull the headlight assembly straight out.
5. Turn the factory plastic retaining ring
and remove the headlight bulb.
6. Disconnect the wiring for the parking light.
8. Install the parking light bulb into the new headlight assembly.
10. If your headlight kit contains washers for the headlight bulb, put them on now.
11. Follow up with the plastic retaining nut.
12. Place your new headlight assembly on the bumper and reattach all wiring.
13. Slide the new headlight into place.
14. Reinstall the factory retaining clips.
15. You may need to apply pressure to the front of the headlight while pushing down on the clips to get them to seat correctly.
16. Your Mustang headlight installation is complete!