Mustang Dynacorn Taillight Panel In Weld-Thru Primer 1971-1973
Part Number: 3643HWT
Dynacorn Taillight Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1971-1973 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out taillight panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's taillight panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. Goes between the quarter panels at the rear of the car and provides a mounting point for the taillights and fuel filler pipe.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders