Mustang Dynacorn Full Floor Pan In Weld-Thru Primer One Piece Coupe/Fastback 1969-1970
Part Number: 3648DWT
Dynacorn One Piece Full Floor Pan In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.
Take all the guess work out of replacing your Mustang's floor with Dynacorn's premium quality one piece full floor pan. This floor has the best ribbing you can find for 1969-1970 coupe or fastback Mustangs! No more long seams down the transmission tunnel. This complete floor pan gives you added floor strength and a much nicer looking finished product. The one piece floor is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Includes seat platforms.
*This full floor pan is more correct for 1969 Mustangs, as the 1970s had a small extra hump on the driver side of the transmission tunnel to accommodate the Hurst shifter.
*Also fits 1969-1970 Mercury Cougars.