Product DescriptionDynacorn One-Piece Rear Trunk Brace In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1970 Convertible Mustangs.
This is a one-piece solution to repairing the rear edge of the trunk where the fuel tank mounts on 1965-1970 convertible Mustangs. Dynacorn's premium rear trunk brace and reinforcement are constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The rear trunk brace and trunk brace reinforcement come welded together. Includes driver and passenger side trunk brace reinforcement caps.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Trunk brace reinforcement caps do NOT come welded on to the rear trunk brace.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $467.99