Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Push-On Style 1965-1966

Scott Drake: C5ZZ-6766-FR
CJ's Low Price:
1455321600 27074
Earn 13 RPM Points What's this?
Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Push-On Style 1965-1966
Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Push-On Style 1965-1966 Play Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Push-On Style 1965-1966 Video 1
Scott Drake

Product Description

Scott Drake Black Push-On Style Oil Cap for 1965-1966 Mustangs.

This push-on style Mustang oil cap is a correct style reproduction for 1965-1966 Mustangs and features the FoMoCo logo. Simply push onto your valve cover oil fill tube. Features a painted black finish. Also functions as a breather cap. Used on open emission Mustangs.

- Height = 1.5"
- Diameter = 2.5"

*Will also fit any 1965-1973 Mustang using valve covers with an oil fill tube or twist-on valve covers with an oil cap adapter tube (OCA).

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Oil Caps  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Push-On Style 1965-1966 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Touch! Bought this to go along with my new black wrinkle 289 valve covers. Was a great fit and finishes off the look of the new valve covers!
Date published: 2015-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looks and fits great I bought this to use on my new 351W black finned valve covers. The part fits and looks perfect on my engine.
Date published: 2016-01-13
  • 2016-02-13T08:31CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_OC1, PRD, sort_relevancy
  • clientName_cjponyparts

Product Questions


My current oil cap looks just like this one in chrome. However it's a push in and twist type breather. Can that be replaced with this type of cap?

Asked by: Lennyd
You would need to use adapter part #C5AZ-6A868-A for the cap to work.
Answered by: rk cjpp
Date published: 2015-11-19

So is C5ZZ-6766-FR intended for the valve covers part # 6A582-351? and will they fit on both valve covers even the one with the oil fill tube?

Asked by: jayt
It should fit any valve covers, as the oil fill tube is a generic size.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-03-10
  • 2016-02-13T08:48CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_OC1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_cjponyparts

You Might Also Like