1968 Mustang Interior
When you’re in your Mustang, does it feel like home? Your car’s interior is an expression of self, and it should reflect the hard work you’ve put into making your car the best it can be. Our selection of 1968 Mustang interior parts is equally suited to restoration jobs that require factory-accurate reproduction interior parts and more modern applications. Don’t settle for a car that looks great from the outside but is mundane and boring once you get in. With help from CJ Pony Parts, a few well-placed upgrades to your 1968 Mustang’s interior could be all you need to fall in love with your Mustang all over again.
Showing 1-20 of 1678 results
- Seat Belt With Chrome Lift Latch 1965-1973From $22.99
Showing 1-20 of 1678 results
1968 Mustang Interior and CabinYour car’s interior is more than just the sum of its parts. You might be surprised at what a difference just a few key touches from our selection of 1968 Mustang interior upgrades can make. A few of our favorite interior items include:
• Steering Wheels: Nothing says class like the shine of a woodgrain wheel, and we have beautiful three-spoke designs in stock that will mount right up to your factory steering hub. Of course, if you’re going the factory-original route, we also have Ford reproduction wheels available in cool black and silver. You won’t find just the standard Mustang wheel either — we carry the Shelby reproduction wheel as well.
• Seats: Your car’s bucket seats take a beating. If you’re in need of some help restoring them or want to swap them out for a new pair, we’ve got you covered. TMI makes complete 1968 Mustang interior upholstery kits that will have your aging seats looking as fresh as the day they were first stitched. Or, select from our great selection of replacements from Procar and racing buckets by Corbeau.
• Gauges: A great way to set your 1968 Mustang’s interior apart from the rest is with custom gauge faces. We have over 100 different options in stock, and every style from retro to modern is available. Back-lit for easy driving in the dark, you’ll know every time you check your speed that it’s not just another car you’re driving.
• Dash Pads and Trim Kits: If the trim on your 1968 Mustang’s interior has seen better days, replace it with one of our easy-to-install kits. They come in a number of different light and dark finishes, making it easy to match the color scheme of your car’s seats and carpet. Your dash pad gets constant exposure to the sun and comes into contact with any number of items that get placed on top of it or rubbed up against it. If it’s time for a replacement, you’ll find it here.
Contact CJ Pony Parts today, and we’ll help you make your Mustang’s interior your new favorite place to be!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.