2012 Mustang Transmission Parts
If you want to enhance your Mustang’s power and performance, CJ Pony Parts can help you get a superior transmission to do just that. Our dedicated team of Mustang specialists will help you find the 2012 Mustang transmission parts that are best for your pony car. At CJ Pony Parts, we have the powerful 2012 Mustang transmission parts to make your pony car soar on the highway or the track. Our extensive inventory includes only high-quality transmission parts, such as the Lokar dipstick featuring a stainless steel billet, a Ford Racing transmission separator plate and a Prothane shifter bushing manual transmission.
Showing 1-20 of 150 results
- Ford Driveshaft Bolt Set 1979-2012$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Fluid Cooler 8-Row With -6AN Fittings$104.86 Regular Price $139.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 30-Row With 3/8" Barbed Fittings$141.54 Regular Price $148.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler Universal 30-Row With -6AN Fittings$158.98 Regular Price $211.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler Universal 23-Row With -6AN Fittings$188.09 Regular Price $197.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler Universal 23-Row With 3/8 Barbed Fittings$130.14 Regular Price $136.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler Universal 17-Row With -6AN Fittings$168.14 Regular Price $176.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler Universal 17-Row With 3/8 Barbed Fittings$108.29 Regular Price $113.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 29-Row With Fan And 3/8 Barb Fittings$318.24 Regular Price $334.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 17-Row With Fan And 3/8 Barb Fittings$270.89 Regular Price $300.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 17-Row With Electric Fan And -6 AN Fittings$290.69 Regular Price $305.99
Showing 1-20 of 150 results
2012 Mustang Transmission PartsLooking to give your 2012 Mustang transmission power and strength? For the ultimate in durable, precision handling, our online catalog features parts such as the Lokar firewall mounted stainless push-in dipstick. Designed for all Mustangs that have an automatic transmission, it’s lined with Teflon, and the outside is made from stainless steel that’s been braided for improved strength. You’ll find great features such as:
• An inner dipstick measuring cable that is flexible.
• Easy-to-read markings molded right into the part that indicate appropriate transmission fluid levels.
• A handle and fittings that are made from heat-resistant aluminum.
• A dipstick funnel adapter.
• Double o-ring seals.
You can choose from a sleek black or shimmering silver finish. The silver is made of stainless steel and brushed billet. The midnight series is a galvanizing black. No matter which you select, you’ll find the look exciting.
You’ll also find that the transmission tube is a firewall mount, which is both highly versatile and incredibly simple to install. You’ll need only a little space to find a great fit. Simply route the 24” dipstick tube assembly onto your mounting spot, and then install the mounting bracket. In no time at all, you’ll be ready to ready to go.