ACCELATEC Steering Wheel Carbon Fiber/Alcantara With White Stitching/Red Stripe Premium V6/Premium GT/Shelby GT500 2010-2014/Boss 302 2012-2013
- Race-Inspired Design
- Defined 10 and 2 Grips
- Easy to Install
- Replacement Upgrade
ACCELATEC Alcantara and Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel with White Stitching and a Red Stripe for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Premium V6 and GT Mustangs and Shelby GT500’s and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
If you’re feeling unsatisfied with the stock steering wheel in your 2010-2014 Mustang, then this ACCELATEC (STW87) Alcantara and Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel with White Stitching and a Red Stripe may catch your attention. You will get a perfect, direct-fit replacement that is still an upgrade. This Steering Wheel has an Alcantara top and bottom with carbon fiber on either side. The use of the factory airbag and steering wheel controls are required. Please reference the listed vehicle fitment to ensure this will fit your 2010-2014 Mustang.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to Install Direct-fit Replacement Upgrade
- Features Alcantara Top and Bottom and Carbon Fiber on Either Side
- Unique, Race-Inspired Design Features Contrasting White Stitching and Red Center Stripe
- Slightly Thicker with More Defined 10 and 2 Grips
- High-Quality Construction with Durable Cast Aluminum Core
- Reuses your Original Hardware and Wiring from Stock Steering Wheel
- Will Require use of the Factory Airbag and Steering Wheel Controls
- 2010-2014 Premium V6 Mustang
- 2010-2014 Premium GT Mustang
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
*Not designed for use with 2005-2009 Mustangs. Intended for 2010-2014 Models only.
The ACCELATEC (STW87) Alcantara and Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel with White Stitching and a Red Stripe is designed with a cool, race-inspired look with white stitching and a red center stripe. This steering wheel is a little bit thicker than the stock wheel, and features 10 and 2 grips that are quite defined. The steering wheel is a simple and easy installation, and needs the original hardware and wiring from the stock steering wheel for the install.
- This ACCELATEC Steering Wheel does not include the Airbag, Hardware, Steering Wheel Controls or Spoke Covers and is not compatible with Base Models with the standard steering wheel controls.
- Professional installation is recommended.
Tech Tip: If you have a V6 or GT Premium model or GT500 or Boss 302, your existing factory steering wheel spoke covers will simply transfer over. For customers looking for steering wheel spoke covers, you can easily purchase replacement spoke covers for your new ACCELATEC steering wheel --see STWSCK2 for the complete 3-piece kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning