The Aeromotive Billet Fuel Rail Kit (14111) features a full 5/8′ ID through bore that can support up to 3,000 horsepower on your 1998-2004 4.6L DOHC Cobra Mustang. Aeromotive will supply custom-engineered brackets for a solid mounting platform and a correct fit, resulting in a hassle-free 'bolt-on' installation.
Features and Benefits:
- ORB-08 Ports with Compact Connections
- Full 5/8′ ID Through Bore Supports up to 3,000 HP
- Full-Size Ports at Each End
- Additional Inlet/Outlet Ports for Plumbing Convenience
- CNC-Machined, Billet Aluminum Construction
- Custom-Engineered Steel Mounting Brackets
- Red, Type II Bright Dip Anodized Finish
- Made In The USA
These high-flow fuel rails feature a CNC-machined billet aluminum construction for an unparalleled fit and finish. They come in a red, Type II bright dip anodized finish to prevent corrosion. In addition, the fuel rails feature ORB-08 Ports with compact connections and positive, leak-free sealing. Having full-size ports at each end promotes optimal injector supply and minimal hydraulic fluctuation. Additional inlet/outlet ports are present where necessary for plumbing convenience.
Tech Tip: Fully compatible with -10 AN line if combined with custom ORB-08/AN-10 adapter (P/N 15641).
Please Note: This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.