Adding more horsepower to your 2010 GT? This high-flow fuel system from BBK will support up to 800 horsepower! This complete kit is designed for bolt-on installation and uncompromised performance.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Flow CNC Machined Fuel Rails
- Kit Helps Eliminate Fuel Restrictions
- 300 LPH High Volume Fuel Flow
- Rated to Support 800 Flywheel Horsepower
- In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Made in USA
The BBK High-Flow Fuel System Kit with 300lph In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump for 2010 GT Mustangs is great Fuel upgrade to any bolt-on S197. This kit come with BBK’s High-Flow Aluminum Fuel Rail that is CNC machined from Billet Aluminum that improves Fuel Flow over stock rails.
The 300 LPH (Liters Per Hour) In-Tank Fuel Pump is rated to support 800 flywheel horsepower for your S197 GT Mustang. When these components in this kit are together it gives you the insurance of proper fuel support to your 4.6L 3-Valve GT Mustang.
This Kit Includes:
- BBK In-Tank Electric 300 LPH Fuel Pump (P/N: 1867)
- BBK Fuel Rails (P/N: 5017)
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 2010 GT Mustangs.