2012 Mustang Parts
- Maximize your power output with new performance upgrades. Or make the necessary repairs by getting the quality parts you need.
- For a louder, custom sound and improved performance, we offer a wide range of choices for your Mustang.
- If your cabin has seen better days or you're simply looking to put your own touch on it, start here to get the items on your wishlist.
Wheels & Tires
- Whether you're looking for a style similar to stock or want to opt for some aftermarket rims, we've got the selection you're searching for.
- Modernize your set-up to more easily see and be seen, whether on a dark highway or at a morning car show.
- Replace worn-out components that are ready to be upgraded or optimize your car for the driving style that you prefer.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Customize or fix up your Mustang's exterior, front to back. We offer everything from emblems and gas caps to bumpers and hoods.
2012 Mustang Parts
Few 2012 Ford Mustang parts were changed after the major updates of the previous two model years. Swapping 2012 Mustang parts between option packages were the only changes that were made to the mainstream V6, GT and GT500 Mustangs. However, a popular new model debuted, featuring plenty of new 12 Mustang parts: The Boss 302. The 2012 Boss 302 is a limited edition, street-legal, high-performance Mustang that features a 444 horsepower version of the 5.0L V8. This engine has new 2012 Ford Mustang parts, including a significantly revised intake manifold and cylinder heads that allowed it to make that much power. After some major revisions in the previous two years, there were few changes to the 2012 Mustang. However, some exciting new trims were added to the line-up.
Ford revived the Boss 302 name for a new high-performance model that launched for the 2012 model year. The engine was a modified Coyote 5.0L that was known as the “Roadrunner”, which featured an additional 32 horsepower compared to the standard Mustang GT. With this upgraded motor, stickier tires, and revised suspension, the 2012 Boss 302 was made for autocross but still a very livable daily driver.
An even more track-oriented of the Boss 302, called the Laguna Seca, debuted in 2012 as well. With just 750 examples made, these vehicles remain some of the most sought-after modern Mustangs even today.
There was also a new Cobra Jet edition Mustang, marking the most powerful one in the line-up for 2012. Utilizing the 5.4L V8 from the GT500, this supercharged car is purpose-built to run 10-second quarter miles at the drag strip and is not street legal.
No matter what type of 2012 Mustang you drive, CJ Pony Parts is here to offer everything you need to repair, maintain, or upgrade it. With everything from cold air intakes and exhaust kits to shift knobs and touch-up paint, we make it easy to perfect your pony right in your own garage. With installation videos, technical guides, and other resources, there’s never been a better time to get started.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, or 2014 for additional options.