2013 Mustang Parts
Wheels & Tires
- No matter if your Mustang is a daily driver or drag strip machine, get everything you need for the performance and style you want.
- Give your pony the performance boost you're looking for by getting everything you need for under the hood.
- While the factory system sounds great, there's ample room for more power and a custom sound to fit your style.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Get everything you need to fully customize your Mustang's exterior, from practical upgrades to enhanced visual style.
- With brighter and more colorful options than your stock components, you can personalize your Mustang for great looks and increased safety.
- Carve corners and comfortably cruise the highway by upgrading some of the most important components of your ride.
- Make your cabin an even more enjoyable place to be with a range of components and accessories to enhance your driving experience.
2013 Mustang Parts
Though the changes made to the 2013 Ford Mustang were relatively minor, there were some improvements that make it a desirable model year of the S197 generation. There were small changes to the front fascia to make the vehicle more closely resemble the previous year’s GT500, as well as new taillights and standard HID headlights.
Inside the cabin, a new 4.2-inch color display was added in between the speedometer and tachometer. It featured standard trip information like fuel economy and miles traveled, but also added a new Track Apps function that allowed enthusiasts to monitor and adjust parameters that were intended for track-only use.
Additionally, the GT’s 5.0L Coyote V8 received a small power bump to 420 hp. Along with new side projector pony lights, optional Recaro seats, and new paint colors like Gotta Have It Green, there were some small but notable improvements that made the 2013 Mustang an enticing choice.
For those seeking the most powerful Mustang ever, the 2013 GT500 offered an all-new supercharged 5.8L V8 that produced an incredible 662 hp. If you want something a bit more tame that still kicks things up a notch from the standard Mustang GT, the Boss 302 and Laguna Seca were available for the 2013 model year before being discontinued.
Whether you’re looking to add some small custom touches or completely overhaul the performance of your 2013 Mustang, CJ Pony Parts has your back. We offer thousands of products from clutch pedal extensions to cold air intakes to supercharger kits. Plus, our expert installation videos, guides, and resource articles make it easy to join the community of enthusiasts who love to take on DIY projects for their rides. Shop today!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2014 for additional options.