Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator Passenger Side Kit Mustang 5.0L 2011-2017/ 5.2L GT350/ GT350R 2015-2020
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Installs On Passenger Side
- OEM Hoses And Fittings
- Eliminates Oil In The Intake
Ford Performance Passenger Side Oil-Air Separator Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine and 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Shelby GT350 and GT350R with a 5.2L V8 Engine.
Any 2011-2017 Ford Mustang owner with the 5.0L V8 Coyote engine or 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 or GT350R owner with the 5.2L V8 Voodoo engine should consider purchasing a (M-6766-A50) Ford Performance Passenger Side Oil-Air Separator Kit to ensure the longevity of their engine. This kit will separate oil vapor from the air in the PCV system, ensuring that damage doesn’t occur in your engine.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM Hoses and Fittings are Utilized
- Developed Specifically for the 2011-2017 5.0L Coyote and 2015-2020 5.2L Voodoo Engine, Not a Universal Kit
- Precision Molded Canister with Unique Filter Media
- Installs on the Passenger Side of your Engine
- Premium Quality Ford Racing Item
- Prolongs the Life of your 5.0L or 5.2L Coyote Engine
- Ensures the Highest Level of Efficiency out of your Engine
- Eliminates Oil Deposits from Forming on your Valves and Spark Plugs
*This kit is NOT compatible with the 2018-2019 Mustang GT and vehicles equipped with a positive displacement or roots style supercharger system.
Please Note: This oil separator needs to be emptied out periodically. We recommend emptying it every oil change.
Preserve the life of your 5.0 Coyote or 5.2L Voodoo Engine with this (M-6766-A50) Ford Performance Passenger Side Oil-Air Separator Kit. The back pressure present in your Mustang intake system causes oil vapor from the crankcase to recirculate its way into your air intake system. These oil vapors can condense into your intake and actually end up affecting the octane of your fuel. In addition to messing with your fuel octane, the vapors can also begin to form on your engine valves and spark plugs causing combustion problems. This kit will make sure that your engine is not harmed by separating oil vapor from the air. This kit installs directly on your PCV system and includes OEM hoses and fittings.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.