2011 Mustang Parts
- From supercharger kits to the smallest repairs, we carry all of the products you need to complete just about any project.
Body & Sheet Metal
- We make it simple to hunt for your next exterior upgrade or find replacements for damaged parts.
- With the ability to customize your sound output and improve performance, there's a reason these mods are a top choice for enthusiasts.
Wheels & Tires
- Find the best set for your Mustang by selecting your favorite style, with the option to add different types of rubber.
- Power upgrades won't offer their full potential without better stopping distance as well, so optimize your Mustang's set-up today.
- Give your pony the ride quality and handling you want, whether you spend most of your driving time on the road or at the track.
- Add unique and practical accessories or completely change the feel of your cabin with new components from floor to ceiling.
2011 Mustang Parts
After a major exterior and interior redesign last year, this year's upgrades focused on the 2011 Ford Mustang parts under the hood, as two new engines were introduced with all new 2011 Mustang parts. A new 3.7 liter V-6 is the base engine and, with the all-new 11 Mustang parts, produces 305 horsepower, just 10 less than the outgoing V-8, despite a smaller displacement than the outgoing V-6. The V-8 also uses brand-new 2011 Ford Mustang parts and revives the 5.0 moniker from years past. However, with the all-new 2011 Mustang parts, this 5.0 V-8 is entirely different from the Windsor 5.0 from years ago, and is now able to produce 412 horsepower. Other 11 Mustang parts were changed to mesh better with the new engines, like new, larger brakes. However, despite the all-new engines and more power, sales still continued to drop, to 70,438 for 2011.
The 2011 Ford Mustang brought about some of the most exciting performance changes in the model’s recent life cycle. While there were some small exterior paint color changes and minor aerodynamic tweaks, what everybody was really talking about was the new engines under the hood.
The old workhorse 4.0-liter V6 engine, which produced 210 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque, was finally discontinued. For the 2011 model year, it was replaced by a new 3.7 liter Cyclone engine that granted 305 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque, while still attaining much better fuel economy.
As exciting as the new base engine was, enthusiasts were even more elated to see that the reliable but dated 4.6-liter modular V8 was being replaced by the new 5.0-liter Coyote engine. This gave 2011 Mustang GT models a staggering 112 hp increase compared to the previous year; the new V8 offered 412 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque on tap. Additionally, both the 5-speed manual and 5-speed automatic transmission were upgraded to be 6-speeds. Along with improved suspension, more refinement, and other small tweaks, Ford truly gave drivers the best Mustang yet.
As an added bonus, the California Special package was brought back for 2011, adding some unique cosmetic upgrades to both the exterior and interior of the car.
While the 2011 Mustang is great right from the factory, you can make it even better by customizing and upgrading it with a wide range of parts and accessories. CJ Pony Parts has everything you need for more power, better handling, and a completely unique exterior style. Our knowledgable staff and vast selection of guides and videos make it simpler than ever to take on your next project, big or small.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, or 2014 for additional options.